Glitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.netGlitter-Words.net

Monday, October 19, 2009

waiting for practical placement...

this is my final year and for all final year students,they have to apply for practical placement , so do i. i already applied for a few wellknown company. untill now im still waiting for approval of my practical work placement. even i've got 2 practical placement but i think its not fit with my courses and i still waiting for 'a' practical placement that i really wanted to go. the company is one of big company in malaysia.

everyday i'll go to mdm za's room to check whether there's a letter for me or not..but it dissapointed me..one day i have made a phone call for that company to check my status whether they got my letter or not.then the person on the line take my phone number and told me that he would inform after he check my status. but till today i didn't get any phone call from that company. should i still waiting for the next letter? do i still have a chance?

what should i do?? somebody please help me. im a little bit worried if they are not approve my requirement because that is my dream company and i really want to go there. last week we have 'seminar kerjaya' and one the adviser give tips to get jod and also how to make a good resume that will attract the company. i think with the knowledge it will help me create a good resume. hopefully it will able to get me my practical placement or workforce in the future. amin ; )


1 comment: